Updated February 16, 2016
We at One Stop VoIP LLC. (“One Stop VoIP”), are committed to protecting the privacy of customers and users of our One Stop VoIP services, users of our website, www.onestopvoip.com , our services, and our mobile applications. We have therefore created this policy statement (the “Policy”) to explain our privacy practices and procedures, including:
We believe that you should know what information we collect from you, as well as understand how we use, disclose, and protect that information. We believe that you should be able to communicate with us easily to limit the disclosure of any of your personally identifiable information, where practicable, and to address any questions or concerns that you may have. And we will not disclose information to unaffiliated third parties without your consent or as otherwise provided in this Policy.
By purchasing, subscribing to, or using One Sop VoIP’s services or using One Stop VoIP’s website, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Policy. For other terms and conditions that govern your use of One Stop VoIP’s services and its website, please review the Terms and Conditions page at One Stop VoIP website.
1.INFORMATION WE COLLECT. One Stop VoIP shall collect personally identifiable information, including but not limited to name, physical address, email address, telephone number, credit card information, and other personal information (collectively, “PII”), from Customers when initiating service and in connection with the provision or marketing of products and services. One Stop VoIP may collect PII from Visitors in connection with any visit to our Web sites, any communication about our services and products, or other transactions or interactions with One Stop VoIP.
One Stop VoIP may also collect non-personally identifiable information from Customers and Visitors regarding usage of our services or our Web site (“Non-PII”). Non-PII may include Web site pages viewed, time spent using certain services, demographic data, cookies, and other information which does not specifically identify any one individual.
In addition to our cookies, we and our vendors and contractors may also use clear gifs, Web beacons, and third party cookies to improve the performance of our Web sites, provide certain features such as advertising, or to anonymously track usage of our Web sites and the online activity of users. In addition, we may use such devices in our HTML-based emails to track the usage of such emails in much the same manner as usage of our Web sites is tracked.
You may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your computer, including third party cookies, or flush them from your browser by adjusting your Web browser preferences, in which case you may still use our Web site, but it may interfere with some of its functionality.
2. OUR USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. Our Internal Use: In general, we use personally identifiable information to serve our existing and prospective customers and to enhance and extend our customer relationships. By understanding how you use our services and our website, we are able to customize and personalize our interactions with you. More specifically:
- We use personally identifiable information for billing purposes, to provide services or complete transactions you have requested, to anticipate and resolve problems with your services, and to create and inform you of products or services from One Stop VoIP or others that better meet your needs.
- Subject to your agreement, One Stop VoIP uses e-mail, telemarketing, and direct mail to inform you about One Stop VoIP products or services we think will interest you. If you do not wish to receive these types of communications you can choose at any time not to continue receiving them by contacting us email@example.com
- We use mobile device information to conduct anonymous mobile analytics so we have a better idea on how you interact with your mobile device.
- To allow you to capture and upload your profile picture, the application needs access to the camera. One Stop VoIP does not use this information for any purposes except for the designed use as mentioned here.
- To allow you to select a picture from your photo gallery and upload it to use the fax service and/or update your profile picture. One Stop VoIP does not use this information for any purposes except for the designed use as mentioned here.
- We send you push notifications from time to time for you to get call alerts.
While you may choose not to receive marketing information from us, you will continue to receive bills, customer service-related notifications, and other similar information from us electronically or otherwise. You will also continue to receive communications directly related to each service you purchase or subscribe to.
Our Customer Surveys: Periodically, you may be able to participate in our surveys to help us improve our services. Any personally identifiable information that we may collect from you in a survey will ONLY be used internally by One Stop VoIP. And unless otherwise explained in the instructions for a particular customer survey, any personally identifiable information you provide to us for purposes of that survey will be used in accordance with this Policy.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. Because information about our existing and prospective customers is one of our most important business assets, we seek to protect it and keep it confidential. We do not share personally identifiable information with unaffiliated third parties, nor do we sell it to third parties, unless permitted to do so in accordance with this Policy.
Your Consent: One Stop VoIP may disclose your personally identifiable information and sensitive information if you consent to the disclosure in advance. Depending on the service, we may obtain your consent in a number of ways, including:
- In writing;
- Online, by clicking on a link or button; or
- Through the use of a dialing string or buttons on a telephone handset.
In general, we may release personally identifiable information without your consent when we believe release is appropriate to do one of the following:
- Comply with the law or a lawful government request (e.g., lawful subpoena or court order);
- Enforce or apply our agreements to sell or provide services to you or enforce compliance with website policies;
- Bill and collect for services; or
- Protect or defend our legal rights and property, the interests of customers and website users, and the rights of third parties (e.g., to address allegations about fraudulent or unlawful activity on a One Stop VoIP account);
- Protect health and safety of users or general public in an emergency.
Disclosure to Affiliates: We may share your personal data between One Stop VoIP and business affiliates where it is necessary to support the services provided to you.
In order to verify payment methods and prevent fraud, One Stop VoIP verifies personally identifiable information, including payment information, with payment providers and fraud prevention services. If at any time you apply for a credit line with One Stop VoIP, One Stop VoIP may perform a credit inquiry with credit reporting agencies, and such inquiry may be noted on your credit record. We may use automated decision-making systems to verify payment methods, assess creditworthiness, or prevent fraud, and we may contact you requesting additional information when needed.
Disclosure to Unaffiliated Third Parties: We may share personally identifiable information with unaffiliated third parties only as necessary to complete a transaction or perform a service that you have requested, or to support the technical operation and maintenance of our services and of our website. We may also share personally identifiable information with or to our agents, outside vendors or service providers to perform functions on our behalf. For example, we use third party service providers to perform functions such as analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing customer service and processing orders. When the unaffiliated third party acts solely on our behalf, One Stop VoIP requires that party to follow our privacy practices. One Stop VoIP does not sell its customer lists or any personally identifiable information associated with its customers to third parties.
Business Transfers: Information about our users and customers, including personally identifiable information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, or sale of company assets. It may also be disclosed in the unlikely event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which personally identifiable information would be transferred as one of the business assets of One Stop VoIP.
Emergency Calls: If you dial for emergency services (e.g., 911 in the U.S.), we may provide personally identifiable location information to a public safety answering point; emergency medical service provider or dispatch provider; public safety, fire service, or law enforcement official; hospital emergency or other medical care facility; or to a service provider that provides such information to such emergency responders.
4. CUSTOMER PROPRIETARY NETWORK INFORMATION. In the normal course of providing telecommunications and interconnected voice-over-Internet-protocol (“interconnected VoIP”) services to its users and customers, One Stop VoIP collects and maintains certain customer proprietary network information (“CPNI”). Your CPNI includes the types of telecommunications and interconnected VoIP services you currently purchase or subscribe to, how you use those services (for example, your calling records), and billing information related to those services. Your One Stop VoIP telephone number, name, and address do not constitute CPNI.
One Stop VoIP would like to share your CPNI within our company and with our affiliates and authorized agents in order to offer you additional products and services that may fit your needs. One Stop VoIP does not sell, trade, or otherwise share your CPNI with anyone outside of One Stop VoIP or with anyone who is not authorized to represent us to offer our services or to perform functions on our behalf, except as the law may require or you may authorize.
Protecting your CPNI is important to us. In the United States, Federal law permits us to use this information to provide the telecommunications and interconnected VoIP services you purchase or subscribe to, and to bill and collect for those services. We may also use or disclose your CPNI for legal or regulatory reasons such as to respond to a court order, to investigate fraud, to protect our rights or property, to protect against the unlawful use of our services, or to protect other users. You have a right and we have a duty under federal law to protect the confidentiality of your CPNI.
In order to opt-out and restrict access to your CPNI for our own marketing purposes, please contact us within 30 days of this notice. Restricting our use of your CPNI will not affect our provision of any service or product to which you currently subscribe, nor will you necessarily eliminate all types of One Stop VoIP marketing.
5. SECURITY AND DATA INTEGRITY. One Stop VoIP has invested and deployed a wide variety of technology and security features to make reasonable efforts to ensure the privacy of information on its network. In addition, One Stop VoIP has implemented operations guidelines to ensure Customer and Visitor privacy is safeguarded throughout its organization. One Stop VoIP will continue to revise policies and implement additional security features as new technologies becomes available. However, no system or service can give a 100% guaranty of security, especially a service that relies upon the public Internet. Therefore, you acknowledge the risk that third parties may gain unauthorized access to your information when using or accessing our services and our network.
6. OUR USE OF “COOKIES”. One Stop VoIP uses tracking technologies such as “cookies”, tags, and scripts to enhance your use of our website. “Cookies” are small text files placed on your computer’s hard drive by a website when you visit that website. These files identify your computer and record your preferences and other data about your visit to a website so that when you return to that site, the site operator knows who you are and can personalize your visit. For example, cookies enable a website shopping cart to function so that you only have to check out once.
- Complete transactions you have requested;
- Collect information to determine which services and sections of our website are most and least popular;
- Personalize our website and make recommendations to you based on services you have used in the past; and
- Improve the ease of use of our website, sometimes in conjunction with web beacons.
We also use a session-based cookie to maintain continuity of navigation for you when viewing our website during a particular on-line session. After closing the browser, the session cookie simply terminates; it is not stored on your computer’s hard drive thereafter.
We also use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML 5 and Flash to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs. One Stop VoIP does not use technology that recognizes browser “Do Not Track”’ signals or other mechanisms that provide you with a choice regarding the collection of data related to your online activities over time and across third party websites. You can block cookies from your computer using your web browser’s settings.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer:Click the gear icon to the right of the address bar and select “Internet Options”. Select the “Privacy” tab, and you can move the slider to “High” or “Block All Cookies”. In order to delete cookies, select the “General” tab, and under the “Browsing history” section, click “Delete…”. Make sure “Cookies” is selected, and click “Delete” to delete cookies. Click “OK” when you are finished making your changes.
- Mozilla Firefox:Click the “Firefox” menu on the upper-right corner of your browser and select “Options”. Select the “Privacy” tab, and under the “History” section, select “Never remember history” or “Use custom settings for history”. If you select “Use custom settings for history”, you can deselect “Accept third-party cookies” or “Accept cookies from sites”. In order to delete cookies, click “Show Cookies”, scroll to the particular cookies you would like to remove, and click “Remove Cookie”, or click “Remove All Cookies” to remove all cookies. If your history setting is set to “Never Remember history”, click “clear all current history”, make sure “Cookies” is selected, and click “Clear Now”. Click “OK” when you are finished making your changes.
- Apple Safari:Click the gear icon to the right of the address bar and click “Preferences…”. Select the “Privacy” tab, and under the “Block cookies” section, you can select “From third parties and advertisers” or “always”. In order to delete cookies, click “Details…”, scroll to the particular cookies you would like to remove, and click “Remove Cookie”, or click “Remove All” to remove all cookies.
- Google Chrome:Click the wrench icon to the right of the address bar and select “Settings”. Click “Show advanced settings…”, scroll down to the “Privacy” section, and click “Content settings”. Under the “Cookies section”, you can select “Block sites from setting any data” or “Block third-party cookies and site data” to prevent cookies from being set. In order to delete cookies, click “All cookies and site data”, scroll to the particular cookies you would like to remove, and click “x” to the right of the cookies, or click “Remove all” to remove all cookies. Click “OK” when you are finished making your changes.
10. BLOGS AND FORUMS. Our website offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas is public and may be read, collected, and used by others who access them and may remain on the public forum indefinitely. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at (844) 880-0330 . In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. (844) 880-0330 is not liable for the distribution of personal information posted on a public forum. We encourage all users to exercise caution when providing personal information in blogs and community forums.
11. TESTIMONIALS. With your input and your consent, we may post a customer testimonial by you on our website, which may include your name, industry, company, title, or other identifying information. If you want your testimonial removed or wish to give or withdraw consent please contact us at (844) 880-0330 .
13. UPDATING OF OUR POLICY. One Stop VoIP will revise or update this Policy if our practices change or as we change existing services, add new services, or develop better ways to inform you of services we think will interest you. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this website prior to the change becoming effective. You should refer back to this page for the latest information and the effective date of any changes.
14. CONTACTING US. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1 (844) 880-0330. Or you can write to us at www.onestopvoip.com