Auto Attendant allows callers to be automatically transferred to an extension without the intervention of an operator. An auto attendant may also allow a caller to reach a live operator by dialing a designated number. Callers will recognize an automated attendant system as one that greets calls incoming to an organization with a personalized recorded greeting. This feature delivers efficiency, simplicity and professionalism to your company.
- Eliminate costs of hiring and training receptionists to answer your company’s phone calls.
- Eliminate any possibility of missed calls. With auto attendant from One Stop VoIP all callers will always reach the desired person/department. Calls are never dropped but queued or forwarded.
- Manage and route all your incoming calls. Because your callers will always get to the right agent who can provide the best answer to the question you will always maintain your service at its best.
- Brand your business. With prerecorded messages and music you will increase sales and or promote new products. Welcome callers with a custom greeting. You may record a greeting yourself or have it professionally recorded.
- Block unwanted sales calls and ads. Most of those calls are set up as robot dialers and cannot press a button or choose a specific person/department, meaning the call will not get past them main number and will be dropped.
Is Auto Attendant included in One Stop VoIP basic service ?
Yes. The first Auto attendant comes in the package at no cost. However each additional auto attendant will be available for additional fee.
How customizable is Auto Attendant ?
Auto Attendant is fully customizable to the needs of your company, no matter how complicated the structure of your company is.
Can I have a menu option for voicemail?
Absolutely. Your voicemail option can be adjusted to your specific needs. For example when a callers reaches voicemail he could be given an option to
press 1 to leave a message for Bridget
press 2 to leave a message for Robert
press 3 to leave a message for James
and so on.
What happens when no option is chosen (no key pressed)?
If no option is chosen the menu will repeat itself 3 times and then the call will be dropped.